Friday, March 11, 2016

Mongoose Alder 27.5+ Rigid Mountain Bike Bicycle

Mongoose Alder 27.5+ Rigid MountainBike $219 at Targret the + means the tires are wider than regular Mountain Bikes. 27.5 x 2.8 tires, 21 speeds, Grip Shifting, Mechanical Disc brakes, Fully rigid, No Suspension fork, No Quick release wheels Bolt on.




27.5+ Mountain Bike

Mongoose Alder 27.5+ Mountain Bike MTB the + means the tires are wider than regular Mountain Bikes. 27.5x2.8 tires 21 speeds Grip Shifting Mechanical Disc brakes Fully rigid No Suspension fork.

 MountainBike MTB Mongoose Alder 27.5+ Mens Bicycle. 27.5x2.8 tires 21 speeds Grip Shifting Mechanical Disc brakes Fully rigid No Suspension fork.

www.GeorgiaMTB.com



2 comments:

  1. I am buying one of these tonight. What do you think of them? I can't find any reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one and I like it. it is very heavy, but I am a big guy and it feels sturdy under my weight. I just got some upgrades to make it a much better road worthy companion. All-in-all..Not bad at all.

      Delete