Monday, September 29, 2014

Plastic Taste in Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker

I purchased a Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5 Single Serve Coffee Brewer Powered by Keurig Brewing Technology for my office. the  Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker and after running thru over 10 cups it still has a Plastic Smell and taste. Plastic Taste & Smell using Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker.  I thought the Plastic smell & taste using Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker world go away. Ill keep running more thru it to see if it will go away.  Someone told me to Soak the Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker with Plastic Taste & Smell brewing assembly in warm water.


I have a Keurig Brewing Machine at home and have used it for over a year with no problems. My Keurig brewing system at home makes a great cup of coffee, I use it two to three times a day.

  I should have just spent the extra few bucks and bought a Real Keurig single coffee maker. an wouldn't have to bother with Plastic Taste in Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker



Keurig Coffee Maker

Plastic Taste in Mr Coffee Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker


Mr Coffee Brewing system Recall

Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5 Single Serve Coffee Brewer Plastic taste and smell is hard to get over.

I highly recommend the Regular Keurig Brewing Machine. it makes a consistently good cup of coffee.  If I cannot get the Mr. Coffee Keurig Single Serve Coffee Brewer Plastic Taste Removed I will just drop the coin and Get the Mid Level Keurig Coffee Machine.





1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    This is such a clever idea. I love homemade gifts like this. They are fun to make and people love to get them because it shows more thought. I will have to do this!

    MOffice Coffee Delivery

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete